1. WHEN DOES POWER OF ONE BEGIN AND END?
The Conference begins at 1pm (doors open at 12:30), and will conclude at 5pm.
The Concert will begin at 6:30pm (doors open at 5:30), and will conclude around 10:30pm
2. HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking is $5 per vehicle, $10 per bus and motorcycles are free. Parking passes are purchased at the event.
**You do not need to purchase a parking pass if you are just dropping off people. Please let the parking attendees know and they will let you through.
3. ARE THERE DISCOUNTS FOR YOUTH?
Children under 3 years of age are free. No other youth discounts are available.
4. I BOUGHT THE EVENING CONCERT TICKET, BUT WOULD NOW LIKE TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE. CAN I DO THAT?
If there are spots available, Yes! Please call our office at 800.955.5433 to add on the Conference for $5.
5. CAN I BRING FOOD INTO THE SCHOOL?
No carry ins please. There will be a concession area to purchase beverages and food.
6. IS THERE HANDICAP SEATING AVAILABLE?
Please call our office at 800-955-5433, and we’ll arrange seating for you.
Got questions in the mean time? Email us HERE