Our volunteer positions are full! Thank you to all the people willing to serve at Power of One.
Phone: (920) 738-5588 or (800) 955-5433
1. You may choose to work one shift or two shifts. If you choose to work one shift you will receive your evening concert ticket free. If you choose to work two shifts, you can choose either a free coupon for a meal OR a free event t-shirt in addition to your ticket.
2. Volunteer Registration is open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. When arriving at Kimberly High School, volunteers should stop at Volunteer Registration located in the main lobby. This is where you will receive your wristband and other credentials.
3. Most of our volunteer positions are for adults. However, there are limited openings for youth ages 16 and 17.
- Volunteers 18 and over must present a photo ID at check-in.
- If you are under 18, you must have a parent fill out a Parental Consent Form. Your application will not be processed without it.
4. General volunteers who work one shift do not receive free meals at Power of One. You may purchase food from concessions, but there are no carry-ins allowed in the building.
5. Some volunteers will be assigned their job responsibilities when they arrive at Power of One. You may be assigned to work Merchandise Sales, Parking, Ticketing or Concessions. Please come prepared to work inside or outside.
6. Volunteers will not be able to be able to attend the conference from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm based on our previous sell out and due to limited seating. If your volunteer shift does not begin until 5:00pm, please do not arrive earlier than 4:30pm.
7. A criminal background check will be performed on each adult volunteer. Life Promotions reserves the right to deny an application if you do not clear the background check. You will be notified if this is the case. If you are on the National Sex Offender Registry, you will not be allowed to volunteer.
8. Volunteers may not have their children with them while they work. Please arrange for someone to watch them during your shift. All children (3 and older) who are attending the concert must purchase an event ticket.
9. Early registration is greatly appreciated and will ensure that you receive your schedule before the event.
10. Please note that parking is $5 per vehicle.