Thank you to all who are willing to volunteer!
We still have volunteer openings during the evening shift: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm on the Merchandise Sales team. You must be at least 16 to volunteer at Power of One. All volunteers under 18 should have a signed parental consent with them when they show up. You can download a parental consent here.
If you are interested in serving, please stop at the volunteer check in table in the lobby at Christ the Rock Church.
You may choose to work one shift or two shifts (approximately 5.5 hours each).
If you work one shift, you will receive your event ticket free.
If you work two shifts, you will receive your event ticket free and you can choose one of these three options: meal coupon, event t-shirt or additional ticket.
- If you select Merchandise Sales, you may be assigned to work in Ticketing, Concessions, Artist Merchandise or Power of One Sales.
- When arriving at Christ the Rock, volunteers should stop at Volunteer Registration located in the main entrance. This is where you will receive your wristband and other credentials. Volunteer Registration is open from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Most of our volunteer positions are for adults. However, there are limited openings for youth ages 16 and 17.
- Volunteers 18 and over must present a photo ID at check-in.
- If you are under 18, you must have a parent fill out a Parental Consent Form. Your application will not be processed without it. The parental consent will be emailed to your parent or you can download it here: Parental Consent.
- General volunteers who work one shift do not receive free meals at Power of One. You may purchase food from concessions, but there are no carry-ins allowed in the building.
- A criminal background check will be performed on each adult volunteer. Life Promotions reserves the right to deny an application if you do not clear the background check. You will be notified if this is the case. If you are on the National Sex Offender Registry, you will not be allowed to volunteer.
- Volunteers may not have their children with them while they work. Please arrange for someone to watch them during your shift. All children (any age) of volunteers who are attending the concert must purchase an event ticket.
- Early registration is greatly appreciated and will ensure that you receive your schedule before the event.
If you have questions, please call Life! Promotions at (920) 738-5588 or (800) 955-5433. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.